TITANSEYE

REALITY,IMAGINATION, TRUTH, LIES, CEREBRAL, ME, OTHERS,YOU,FACTS, CRAP AND ANYTHING ELSE.

Saturday, March 18, 2006

MLM CRAZE
The new mlm in Nairobi? Goldbiz. Goes like, you buy a supposedly gold watch for KES 6,5oo(100 euro). Sell a watch and the idea to 2 people and hope they do the same and you get to earn 10 euros per watch sold by your downlines etc etc.

I'm rather sceptical about mlms, I believe they are good only if you join it at the top of the pyramid. I must confess I had joined Tianshi after much persuation but didn't get to sell anything or recruit anybody, its just not my kind of biz.I could get myself to use the products either.
There are numerous stories of people who've made a fortune from mlms but am yet to meet one first hand. All I get to meet are hopeful belivers that is until they quit after so much work and effort. If only one focused that energy to selling a 'normal' product.

1 Comments:

At 1:53 AM, Blogger Milonare said...

MLMs are ploys by companies to push a product and rely on peoples hunger for quick riches...

The guys that will benefit are the watch company and those that join the band wagon early enough (like you said).

A friend once did a mathematical computation for me and showed that an MLM cannot survive more than like 6-8 levels downwards...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home