TITANSEYE

REALITY,IMAGINATION, TRUTH, LIES, CEREBRAL, ME, OTHERS,YOU,FACTS, CRAP AND ANYTHING ELSE.

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

CONSUMER EXPLOITATION

I think Kenyans are the most exploited lot of consumers in the whole world. I'll give just one example of this; it happened a few years ago and nobody raised a hand or a voice. It galls me so.

For a long time, BREAD in Kenya was 500g, one day the bakers cartel decieded that bread was too heavy and too cheap. So, they not only increased the price by 50% but reduced the weight to 400g. The incresing price of wheat flour did not warrant such.

P S:I guess its my strong attachment to bread in high school that makes me soo mad.

1 Comments:

At 6:19 PM, Blogger alexcia said...

market economics says pay up or shut up and eat cake instead

 

Post a Comment

<< Home